Power off before replacing the nozzle! Make sure to power off operation!
Please make the filament tip smooth and flat when cutting off the filament
1. Press the left and right clip and pull out the nozzle
2. Push in a length of filament through the filament intake manually, making it long enough to be cut off.
3. Rotate the filament spool anti-clockwise manually making filament retreat back a little
4. Press the left and right clips, Install the new nozzle back into the extruder, making the nozzle slot and bottom of the extruder are on the same level
5. Tap [Filament]—Tap [Load] nozzle replace when you see filament come out of the new nozzle.
Whether the assembly of the sprinkler is in place is judged as follows:
1. when installing, must press the sprinkler hard to the end
2. check whether the installation is in place:
(1) Touch the black buckle and white sprinkler’s lower shell, make sure no sunken
(2) Look at the black buckle and white sprinkler’s lower shell, make sure there is not a large gap in the contact.